At UniSuper we don’t expect you to know everything about your super. That’s why face-to-face support is available — and now 36 of our member universities have an on-campus consultant.
Whether you’ve got general super queries or you’re just wondering about our products or services, your on-campus consultant may be able to help.
Your on-campus consultant can:
- provide information about your membership
- explain how to set up access to MemberOnline, your account online
- help you understand super contributions (including salary sacrifice) and contributions caps
- outline and direct you to other services and tools provided by UniSuper
- give you general information about your account, and
- help answer general questions about our forms or paperwork.
It doesn’t matter where you live or work
On-campus consultants are based at and travel to many different campuses – check your university specific page on our website to find out if a consultant is available at your campus and to book your appointment.
Enhancing member spaces in our CBD offices
We know our members like to chat with their UniSuper consultants in a private and comfortable setting.
So you’ll be pleased to know that over the coming months, we’ll be upgrading our member spaces in UniSuper offices around the country. Whether you’re meeting with an adviser, dropping by to ask us a question or simply returning a form—if you’re coming into our offices, look forward to a more comfortable experience when you next see us.
It’s all part of our commitment to provide you with excellent customer service.
Find out why everyone’s talking about the difference a visit to an on-campus consultant can make
Here’s what some of our members have had to say about meeting with an on-campus consultant:
- “I feel very relieved – a lot of the stress I had in my mind about super has gone. You did a great job of answering my questions and I really appreciate it.”
- “I feel more confident about my super now. Previously I filed the statements and took no interest.”
- “Your explanation made the whole ‘super’ question that much clearer!”
- “Just want to specially thank you very much for your time assisting me with my general UniSuper queries. I have learned so much from the short session with you and I really appreciate you taking the time to explain everything to me.”
Interested in meeting with an on-campus consultant?
You can find your nearest on-campus consultant on your university specific page.
Don’t have an on-campus consultant at your university? You can obtain general advice about your account or a UniSuper product or service from our Financial Advice Centre. Call us on 1300 331 685 from 8.30am to 5.30pm (Melbourne time) Monday to Friday to find out how we can help.