Your retirement is too important to leave to chance. To spend the next stage of your life doing what you want, you need to plan for it now.
Our financial advisers are solely dedicated to helping UniSuper members so they’re well-placed to help you manage your retirement savings.
Understand your financial advice options
As a UniSuper member, you can get financial advice:
- Over the phone on single issues related directly to your UniSuper account, or
- In person for a more comprehensive discussion about your finances.
How a UniSuper financial adviser can help you
A UniSuper financial adviser can help you with your finances no matter your financial situation or stage of life. And, although we’re experienced when it comes to your UniSuper account and UniSuper’s products, we’re also qualified to help you with:
- Retirement planning
- Non-superannuation investments, such as:
- Transitioning to retirement
- Investment strategies
- Debt management
- Redundancy advice
- Wealth accumulation
- Insurance, and
- Estate planning considerations.
Talk to UniSuper Advice on 1800 823 842 to find out how they can help you.