Super options for temporary residents


Temporary residents who permanently depart Australia can claim their super as a lump sum payment. This is called a ‘Departing Australia Superannuation Payment'.

Find out when you are entitled to claim this payment, how to claim it, and factors that could affect your payment. During this short video, we also explain what happens to your super if you become a permanent resident.

More resources