Your Accumulation 1 account makes super simple. It’s easy to manage and you can keep it throughout your working life, even if you leave the higher education sector.
- Choose from 16 investment options, including high growth and sustainable investments.
- Includes default Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover. You can apply for extra cover (including income protection) or opt out of all cover.
- Manage your super online.
- Make extra contributions to boost your super savings.
- Plenty of calculators and tools on hand to help you manage and grow your money.
Keen to know more? Read the product disclosure statement (PDF, 969KB).
Benefits of Accumulation 1
Investment performance & choice
We have a history of strong long-term investment performance and have regularly achieved returns that exceed industry benchmarks and averages*.
Protect you and your loved ones with insurance cover through your super. Because we insure a lot of members at once, we’re able to negotiate premiums at bulk rates. You also have the option of applying for additional cover.
Exclusively for you
We're proud to be a profit-for-members fund. We don't pay our advisers commissions, and we don't pay shareholders dividends.
We're here to help
If you have any questions about the Accumulation 1 product, call us on 1800 331 685 or email us.
You can also book an appointment with a UniSuper expert on your campus to find out how to make the most of your Accumulation 1 account. Make an appointment.