Most Australians have an accumulation-style super account. If your employer pays a super contribution of 9.5%, you probably have an Accumulation 1 account with us.
Key features of Accumulation 1
- You can choose from a range of investment options to suit your goals
- You can make extra contributions to boost your super savings
- Protection for you and your loved ones with default Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover and Income Protection. You can also apply for extra cover if you need it
- You can manage all your super needs online
- We provide calculators and other resources to help you plan and look forward to retirement
- You can keep this account throughout your working life, even when you change jobs
- Joining is easy through your employer
Benefits of Accumulation 1
Investment performance & choice
We have a history of strong long-term investment performance and have regularly achieved returns that exceed industry benchmarks and averages*. As an Accumulation 1 member, you have the choice of 16 investment options to suit your preferences.
No entry or exit fees. Our fees are amongst the most competitive in our industry. Fees for our Accumulation 1 product are ranked in the lowest 10% of all funds^. Compare us against other super funds.
Protect yourself and your loved ones with insurance cover through your super. Because we insure a lot of members at once, we’re able to negotiate premiums at bulk rates. You also have the option of applying for additional cover.
Exclusively for you
We're proud to be a profit-for-members fund. We don't pay our advisers commissions, and we don't pay shareholders dividends.
We're here to help
If you have any questions about Accumulation 1 or your account, call us on 1800 331 685 or email us.
You can also book an appointment with a UniSuper on-campus consultant who can give you free general advice about your super and your Accumulation 1 account.